Staff Backend Software Engineer (Application Store Team)
- Ship and own high-impact products end-to-end with high quality.
- Have clear ownership of one or many products or platform spaces.
- Get exposure to the partners and customers in different business domains, who will help provide feedback for your product space
- Build a new product and engineer team from ground up shaping the future priorities of Rippling
- Learn and understand how your product can help Rippling continually differentiate itself
- Provide leadership and ownership of one or many product spaces
- 6+ years of professional work experience
- Experience building large-scale user-facing applications
- Expertise in building complex distributed services
- Strong CS knowledge
- You’re good at cross-functional communication with product managers, designers, etc
- You’re passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact.
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with both backend and frontend development
- Bonus points if you are proficient in Python Django and MongoDB
- Bonus points if you’ve previously worked with AWS
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $205,000 - $279,000/year
Tier 2: $184,000 - $252,000/year
Tier 3: $174,000 - $238,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.