Spend Management Onboarding Specialist
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
As an early Onboarding Manager at Rippling, you will set the bar for operational excellence within our Sales organization by developing and executing strategies to both set up and expand customers effectively. We believe strongly in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring it to life by cultivating strong relationships with C-Level executives and key decision makers. You will have the opportunity to help build Rippling's onboarding organization and define the post sales strategy that fuels our growth!
What you will do
- Help set up and customize new customer accounts
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value customers to better achieve their needs and manage all reporting of health within accounts
- Develop deep, multi-threaded relationships with the decision makers of your customers
- Execute successful launches of the Rippling Spend Management platform
- Drive spend across your book of business by owning retention, expansions, and overall growth across different types of accounts
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into Rippling’s product roadmap that enhance the customer experience
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
What you will need
- 2+ years in project management, onboarding or implementations where you have had to advise clients and build strategic relationships
- 2+ years managing multiple complex customers while implementing or administering expense programs and/or corporate card programs
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Highly intelligent, passionate, driven, high EQ, coachable individuals who are excited to delight clients, drive revenue, build a generational company, and accelerate their careers.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Additional Information (IE Pay Transparency)
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity.
The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be aligned to our ranges based upon location in our San Francisco or New York office or remote.
OTE (65%/35% commission split for base/variable pay): $130,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
*Commission is not guaranteed
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?