Growth Manager (France)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
After becoming one of the fastest growing SaaS startups, Rippling is ready to uplevel our growth engine to scale to $1B in ARR over the next couple years. One of the most important growth drivers will be expanding
After becoming one of the fastest growing startups in the United States, Rippling is ready to up level our growth engine to scale to $1B in ARR over the next couple years. One of the most critical levers we have is our international expansion. Rippling is building out Global Payroll which will allow us to expand our customer base across the EMEA region.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Manager with a founder’s mentality to own the growth marketing for expansion into the French market. You will be incharge of scaling the market from the ground up.
This role is very cross functional and high visibility: you’ll be leading growth for one of our most important strategic priorities for the business.
What you will do
- Drive pipeline for the French market. You’ll develop and execute on a pipeline of growth experiments to hit aggressive targets for France. You’ll obsess over new ways to scale and unlock ROI.
- Localize and create new messaging. You will own localization of our messaging for France and also research the best messaging for Rippling in the entire market.
- Manage experiments. Own the day-to-day management of campaigns inclusive of launching, reporting, experimenting, and optimizing campaigns geared towards various audiences. You’ll define audiences and behavioral triggers, project manage copy and creative development, and report on the results.
- Roll up your sleeves: Like everyone else on our team, you’ll help with several projects outside of your job description.
- Collaborate cross-functionally. You’ll need to partner closely with our internal teams across brand, sales, product marketing and more in order to succeed in this role.
- Proactively share insights across the organization. Ensure cross-functional alignment by proactively keeping everyone in the loop on performance, building alignment, & setting shared priorities.
What you will need
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You will be building everything from the ground up and will have to wear many hats, all while operating independently.
- A hacker’s mentality with structured problem-solving skills. You obsess over finding novel ways to drive revenue and eke out as much yield as possible from a given funnel. We place a big emphasis on creativity matched with the ability to break down an ambiguous problem into solvable components.
- 4+ years of experience in product, marketing, growth, business operations, consulting, or finance. Great if you have experience at a fast-paced startup. You can quickly use data, qualitative insights, and your understanding of our product and user to develop and prioritize a campaign roadmap.
- Highly analytical. You are at home in spreadsheets, and can easily interpret data. SQL experience is preferred.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. You have an eye for good email & ad copy, and know how to get in the heads of our customers. This is not primarily a writing role, but you will be expected to produce your own campaigns and copy.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. You will launch campaigns from end to end and monitor performance.
- Taking the initiative is second nature to you. Without prompting, you’ll dive deep into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to find challenges and solutions.
- Bias to speed. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your function.
- Fluent in French
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?