Sales Analytics Manager
Sales & Business Development, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
Rippling is looking for a stand out Sales Analytics Manager to develop visualizations and uncover insights that support the growth of the company and sales team. You’ll work closely with colleagues to provide visibility into the performance of the business, identify key trends, and meet our analytics needs as the organization grows. You’ll also collaborate closely with sales leadership and other key cross-functional partners to define and track KPIs, as well as develop and execute operational plans across our analytics efforts.
The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced environments before, ideally at a multi-product SaaS company and will have made a measurable impact to the sales organization. You should also be comfortable tackling ambiguous and challenging problems and working independently as well as part of a team. This is an opportunity to work on high-visibility strategic initiatives in a rapidly growing sales organization
What you will do
- Build and maintain business dashboards to better monitor performance and serve all relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively provide insights on sales performance and business processes.
- Lead ad hoc analyses and communicate recommendations to sales leadership and senior executives.
- Define and manage core data tables for sales analytics.
- Build out analytics frameworks to support new product launches and international expansion
- Work on strategic programs in partnership with sales leadership.
- Work with business stakeholders including Revenue Operations and data engineering leaders to define what key metrics drive success for Rippling and how we should view them.
- Create data definitions and dictionaries for use by other analysts to ensure that all teams are. operating on the same set of core data tables
- Individually own and drive analyses, work-streams, and high priority projects.
What you will need
- 4+ years of work experience in sales analytics, sales strategy, data science, or another related field
- Excellent SQL skills for both business intelligence and transforming data Business intelligence expertise including, creating and maintaining visualizations and dashboards
- Proactive, self-starter that is experienced in delivering a measurable impact to sales and GTM teams
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skillsPrior experience working in a startup or a hyper growth technology company
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com - a plus
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $120,000 - $158,000/year
Tier 2: $108,000 - $143,000/year
Tier 3: $102,000 - $135,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?