Sr. Customer Support Specialist - Payroll (Australia)
Accounting & Finance, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
We are building a world-class Support team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute to internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
What you will do
- Responsible for supporting our Australia Rippling customers and resolving issues related to our Global Products.
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage chat, email functionality, and video conferencing to help our customers optimize Rippling’s global HRIS, payroll, and benefits products.
- De-escalate and resolve issues by leveraging platform and industry expertise.Become a product expert - you'll be a go-to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Identify areas of improvement and work directly with Product and Engineering teams to share areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Work well under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s needs are met.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Ability to work 4:30AM-12PM IST / 9AM-4:30PM Sydney
- Experience working in Australia payroll
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?