Implementation Specialist, SMB
About the role
Implementation is an essential differentiator for Rippling. As an Implementation Specialist, you will work with our SMB customers (small to medium sized businesses) to implement and drive the adoption of Rippling’s suite of products. You will leverage deep knowledge of Rippling’s products as well as strong commitment to customer experience.
What you will do
- Work one-on-one with clients to implement the Rippling products they have purchased across HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, IT platform, and various other products
- Proactively manage the implementation process end-to-end to achieve customers' target timelines and goals
- Drive adoption of purchased products
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management and Support to ensure seamless hand-offs
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to improve and troubleshoot customer issues as well as provide feedback on product enhancements
- Support in the development and documentation of processes and best practices
What you will need
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Implementation and/or Customer Experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Proven project management experience, deploying multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills along with a deep commitment to driving an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with partners across Sales, CX, Product and Engineering teams
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing position within the HCM or IT space (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Identity Management, Device Management, etc).
About the team
We are building a world-class implementation team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling - while also adapting to a growing customer base and product ecosystem. Our Implementation organization is roughly 115+ members strong, while our Customer Experience organization stretches over 330+ employees! We often collaborate closely with our R&D partners to continuously improve our products and services and to ensure our clients receive a stellar end-to-end Rippling experience.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $74,000 - $111,000/year
Tier 2: $66,000 - $100,000/year
Tier 3: $62,000 - $95,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
Something looks off?