HR Solutions Consultant - France
People & HR
Remote · Paris, France
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Solutions Consultants help both internal and external stakeholders find value in Rippling’s HR and Payroll Cloud. Our Solutions Consultants focus on revenue generation, value-driven presentations, and enabling our prospective customers to realize the value of Rippling. Experience working in a pre-sales capacity with HR systems is required.
You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
This is an opportunity to join our founding team in the EMEA market and to play a key role in launching our GTM strategy across EMEA, specifically our expansion into the French market. You will have an opportunity to interface and collaborate with country leads, to influence our GTM strategy to maximize applicability in-market, and to ensure our European sales-teams and customers are successful.
This role will require being fluent in French and English.
What you will do
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure the success of prospects during their evaluation of Rippling
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s HR product suite
- Manage technical demonstrations and POCs for prospects that address their unique business objectives
- Create, present, and maintain technical content such that customers are successful using the Rippling HR product suite
- Provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- Work with your SC peers and SC leadership to build a best-in-class SC organization
What you will need
- Fluent in French and English
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in HRIS, HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment and excited to build
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.