Business Operations Manager
- Identify hotspots in the business that require intervention and proactively investigate, strategize, and implement solutions with those business leaders
- Analyze the data relevant to any project or focus area; run your own queries, build your own dashboards, build your own Pivot Tables
- Coordinate our biweekly cross-functional operating meetings, and other meetings/programs that facilitate swift and effective issue resolution across the company
- Partner with functional leaders to help them optimize their operations through systems, process, and product modifications
- Partner with our finance and revenue ops organizations to standardize and distribute the key operating metrics for the business
- Previous experience in a job with ample executive exposure, or as a founder of their own company, or time on a strategy team
- Naturally analytical mindset; the candidate gravitates toward a spreadsheet rather than a slide deck
- Experience in a highly cross functional role and can clearly describe and work within the organizational dynamics of a fast-growth company
- Ability to execute with conviction and good judgment with limited guidance; needs minimal direction in an ambiguous context to take action and then adapt quickly
- Experience in management consulting is an asset
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.