Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Collaborate with leaders across the business units you support to deliver HR programs including performance management, management excellence programs, and compensation reviews
- Coach and advise managers on complex HR matters, including sensitive employee relations issues
- Guide managers on career pathing and leveling as well as skill and professional development
- Lead day-to-day activities related to HR policies, processes, and programs
- Design, plan, and execute various central and departmental initiatives and programs
- Track and analyze key indicators of organizational health and recommend ways to improve
- Support employees and serve as the face of HR to these teams
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in HR roles
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including business partnering, HR program development, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, and local employment laws. Bonus points for cross-functional experience within or outside of HR
- Deep understanding of HR processes, especially hands-on experience in managerial capability development, performance management, and employee relations
- Experience in high-growth tech environments or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills, a deep sense of accountability and ownership, an outstanding customer-centric orientation
- Strong business acumen
- Systems thinker
- Ability to operate tactically and strategically
- Tech-savvy with a natural product mindset
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The pay range for this role is:
136,000 - 221,000USD per year (Tier 1)