Global Sr. Customer Support Specialist (Portugal)
We are building a world-class Support team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute to internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
- Responsible for supporting our Rippling customers and resolving issues related to our Global Payroll and Global Benefits.
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage chat, email functionality, and video conferencing to help our customers optimize Rippling’s global payroll and benefits products.
- De-escalate and resolve issues by leveraging platform and industry expertise.
- Responsible for documenting product functionality and country-specific nuances and training Global Support Team members.
- Become a product expert - you'll be a go-to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Identify areas of improvement and work directly with Product and Engineering teams to share areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Work well under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Experience working in PT payroll
- Ability to work 9AM-6PM GMT
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Ability to come to the Dublin office 3 days per week