Senior Software Engineer - HRIS Core Product
- Product Excellence: Over the next year you will work with HRIS Product and Design teams to help ship new features to our Employee flows & Profile product lines with the utmost quality and care to ensure it meets the needs of our customers both internal and external.
- Technical Excellence: As part of this role you will own (design and develop projects) around such initiatives as Unbundling, Employee History & Enterprise. Helping the team execute our vision for 2024 to win Enterprise.
- Mentoring and Talent: Working alongside some of our strongest Tech Leads and engineers, you will collaborate closely with PMs, EMs, and TLs from across the department. Learning from folks more senior and helping coordinate and mentor more junior folks on key initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You will collaborate with other teams across Rippling to support and scale products, both within and outside of HRIS.
- Operational Excellence: Hold a very high bar for quality of deliverables; you will be responsible to build and operationalize tools, monitors & processes across the org.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience building customer facing products
- You have seen systems operating at significant technical and organizational scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in building projects with good abstractions and architecture
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.