Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack), Spend Management
About the role
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Work on complex engineering problems
- Have clear ownership over your projects
- Lay the groundwork for an entirely new product
- Become an expert on one of the newest high-impact products at Rippling
- Strong product intuition: you care about design and user experience and are quick to identify how these could be improved.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you thrive in unstructured environments and enjoy identifying big problems in addition to solving them.
- 5+ years of professional work experience using Python, Django, and React.
- Experience building products from the ground up
- Strong CS Fundamentals
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture