Senior Software Engineer - Time Products
The Time Products team makes Rippling work for companies with hourly workforces. We own a suite of products that our customers use every day to manage, schedule, and pay their hourly employees while remaining compliant with a complex web of relevant regulations. Every business has different constraints and parameters they want to optimize for – we’re focused on building the right platform capabilities so that we can support the unique particulars of every customer’s workflow.
Writing and reviewing code goes without saying, but at Rippling, engineers do a lot more than just engineering. You’ll quickly become an expert on the product area and spend time talking to users, planning our product roadmap, and working on go-to-market initiatives. As an early member on a new team, you’ll also play a major role in shaping the team’s culture and organization to help us scale.
What You'll Do:
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Ship incrementally and continually at high velocity
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Rippling
- Mentor junior members, lead and practice engineering excellence practice
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Strong CS/algorithms fundamentals
- Experience building and scaling products and systems from the ground up
- Strong product intuition: you care about design and user experience and are quick to identify how these could be improved.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you thrive in unstructured environments and enjoy identifying big problems in addition to solving them.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.