Channel Account Executive - Accountants
About The Role:
What You Will Do:
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $500k+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling to/through accountants
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 60/40 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed