Salesforce Product Owner
Product, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As a hands-on Product Owner on the Business Systems team, you will partner closely with business owners across all GTM functions to identify opportunities to improve processes and systems. Working with a team of onshore and offshore admins/developers, you will translate business needs into system requirements and devise scalable technical solutions. Additionally, you will own the end-to-end development cycle from requirements gathering to architecture to implementation and ongoing support. This is an exciting opportunity to build some of our most important business systems from the ground level!
What you will do
- Configure and maintain Salesforce:
- Help Desk
- Work with business partners across various functions to develop a technology roadmap
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to understand business problems and gather requirements
- Come up with solutions and architecture to address system and business problems and inefficiencies
- Work closely with offshore and onshore development teams to deliver system solutions
- Functional testing to ensure pleasant end user experience
What you will need
- 5+ years of relevant Admin experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior management level audiences
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.