Implementation Manager, EOR
- Serve as the Rippling expert for your customers throughout their implementation experience.
- Own the successful launch of the customers’ Global Employer of Record implementation within the customer’s timelines - from hiring their first EOR employee to running their first EOR payroll.
- Deliver customer value by deeply understanding your customers’ use cases and aligning them to Rippling’s best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Customer Experience, R&D, Compliance, and Sales to improve our process and launch new features.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of implementation processes and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Implementation, Technical Account Management, or Customer Success at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Proven project management experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously and on time in a fast-paced environment. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You love interacting with customers and always seek to deliver a great customer experience.
- Creative in finding solutions: You are relentless in searching documentation, asking questions, and you always seek to understand the why behind customer requests.
- Confidently navigate multiple external stakeholders that can range from executives to front-line staff in IT, to Operations, to HR, to Finance.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment, can expertly prioritize, and have a knack for identifying internal and external blockers
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing position within the HCM space (HR, Payroll, Benefits, ETC).
- Proficient in tools such as JIRA, SFDC, G Suite, Outreach, Mac Computers
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.