Manager, Sales Enablement Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
We’re looking for a Manager, Sales Enablement to lead our operations and international aligned sales enablement team. Our operations enablement team is responsible for ensuring that 1) we effectively onboard hundreds of quota carriers across all revenue org 2) sellers can easily navigate our CMS’ and access the right content in a just in time fashion, 3) we leverage the data coming out of Enablement to inform decision making and 4) we properly enable our nascent international sales offices in Dublin and Sydney.
This role will collaborate with product, marketing, and sales leaders to: a) create and evolve role specific learning paths, b) refine content strategies to ensure internal and customer facing content is always up to date and discoverable, and c) refine our international GTM processes to optimize our various geo launches. Primary KPIs that this role will be responsible for are: new hire ramp times and participation rates, content usage and attribution, and international revenue growth.
You’ll love this role if you’re excited by the challenge of developing the onboarding and content processes for hundreds of sales people to effectively sell dozens of products, and making a significant impact on revenue.
What you will do
- Manage a team of 4 operationally or internationally aligned enablement PMs
- Own onboarding programs for hundreds of new sales hires across dozens of different roles with a specific focus on driving attainment of ramp targets
- Administer and govern our 2 content management systems - Confluence and Highspot - and ensure rep facing content remains relevant, up to date and discoverable
- Bring order to chaos with our product documentation. Ensure sellers can access the right information and assets in the moment they need them
- Build dashboards, reports and presentations that analyze sales and enablement data to inform decision making and report to the business on the status of our programs
- Support our nascent international sales efforts in EMEA and APAC and ensure they have the requisite enablement programs to successfully go from 0-1 in their regions
- Coach and develop a team of high performers
- Get your hands dirty and jump in to assist in our highest visibility, thorniest projects to ensure proper execution
What you will need
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales or Sales Enablement, preferably with experience in B2B SaaS and HR
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Sales enablement – you are an expert at identifying what a sales force needs to learn and the best way to deliver that information to them.
- Enablement program design - you’ve built thoughtful, elegant programs that have served hundreds of sellers to overachieve their targets
- Analytical - you relish the opportunity to dig into the data and draw insights that help move the business forward. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP and SFDC dashboards are your friends.
- Process design – when something isn’t working, you’re the person developing a lightweight process improvement that’ll tackle the root problem
- Clear communicator – you can summarize information to inform stakeholders or define training objectives without bringing your audience deep into the weeds with you
- Self-starter - you have a bias towards action and are able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborator - you’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- Organized – you have high attention to detail and are disciplined about keeping your stakeholders informed on a regular basis
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.