Sales Development Representative - Hybrid (Austin, TX)
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Manage inbound and outbound leads using specific qualifying criteria
- Outbound with strategic and thoughtful messaging to upmarket prospects
- Partner with marketing to manage outbound campaigns to increase lead volume
- Prospect into new accounts using proven sales methodology
- Maintain and update accurate records in CRM
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work cross functionally among different teams at Rippling
- Desire to join competitive team based environment
- Sales experience preferred but not required for role
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 70/30 commission split for base/variable pay.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed