Global Launches Program Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
We’re looking for a Global Launches PM to facilitate the expansion of our Global EOR business. Our Global EOR and Payroll products are expecting to launch into 2-3 new countries every month throughout 2024. This expansion will greatly increase this product’s TAM and increase team win rates. This role will act as a key coordinating function in project managing the launch of additional countries and rolling out changes and documentation to the Global Payroll sales team.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to project manage complex, multi-stakeholder initiatives in fast paced and often ambiguous environments; an ability to coordinate and generate buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders; and an understanding of how to design processes and communicate changes to a growing sales team so they can act on newly released EOR and Global Payroll countries.
Global payroll represents one of Rippling’s fastest growing sales segments, and is a key part of our differentiated value proposition to our customers. As we continue to expand country coverage, our growing sales force’s ability to capture this growing opportunity is a key driver for success in 2024 and beyond.
What you will do
- Project manage multiple simultaneous projects to completion (i.e. 2-3 country launches / month)
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in Global Payroll, Sales, and Marketing to ensure alignment and buy in on launch targets and completion of intermediary tasks
- Create documentation so updated country coverage information is easily discoverable in a just-in-time fashion
- Align with Global Payroll Leadership to roll out training and enablement materials to the Global Payroll Sales Teams
- Design, polish and edit last-mile training materials so they are ready to roll out to the field
- Own and manage all project timelines and intermediary steps relative to Rippling’s country launch plan
What you will need
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Project Management, Program Management, Management Consulting, or RevOps.
- Project management - you relish owning the thorniest and most complex initiatives and have a track record of bringing them to completion on time.
- Cross functional collaboration - you unite various cross functional leaders around a common goal. Ability to act assertively and with urgency without being overbearing.
- Process design – when something isn’t working, you’re the person developing a lightweight process improvement that’ll tackle the root problem
- Clear communicator – you can summarize information to inform stakeholders or define training objectives without bringing your audience deep into the weeds with you
- Sales enablement – you are an expert at identifying what a sales force needs to learn and the best way to deliver that information to them.
- Self-starter - you have a bias towards action and are able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized – you have high attention to detail and are disciplined about keeping your stakeholders informed on a regular basis
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + benefits + equity.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.