Senior Compensation Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
We are looking to hire a Compensation Analyst to join our growing team at Rippling. As a Compensation Analyst, you will play a key role in implementing and managing our compensation programs to ensure they align with Rippling's business objectives.
What you will do
- Salary Surveys and Analysis:
- Work with HR Business Partners to evaluate and classify roles within the organization based on job responsibilities, market data, and internal equity considerations
- Conduct regular salary surveys to gather market data and ensure Rippling's compensation packages remain competitive.
- Analyze survey data to make informed recommendations on salary, equity ranges, and other compensation-related matters.
- Timely updating of the Rippling’s compensation bands software, provide feedback to product team
- Compensation Programs and Administration:
- Provide guidance to HR and managers on compensation-related matters, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies (e.g., reviewing internal movement offers).
- Partner with finance during the annual compensation review process, including benchmarking, salary planning, and equity grants.
- Partner with leadership on financial modeling to drive change in compensation programs
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Create dashboards with insights on compensation metrics for monthly reviews.Present findings and recommendations to leadership, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Create dashboards with insights on compensation metrics for monthly reviews.
What you will need
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Compensation Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Strong understanding of compensation principles, market trends, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in using compensation survey tools (i.e., Radford) and data analytics software.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.