Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling has a great story to tell and we need effective communications professionals to tell it.
Rippling is looking for a Communications Manager to strengthen the brand and proactively tell Rippling’s story in the US and abroad. The ideal candidate is creative, motivated, and operationally skilled. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams, internal stakeholders, and top agencies to build and expand existing communications programs. You also will be asked to develop and execute new and creative ways to deliver our message and tell our story.
The role is based in San Francisco and reports to the VP of Communications.
What you will do
- Strengthen Rippling’s brand and drive demand gen by managing the review site program. This includes maintaining a 4.9 rating on G2 and Capterra through customer reviews and working cross functionally to drive demand gen through paid and earned media opportunities.
- Manage and expand Rippling’s award program. Previous awards include CNBC Disruptor, PCMag Editors Choice for Payroll, Software REview #1 Human Capital Management Software, USA Today Best Payroll Software, US News Best Overall HR Software, Trust Radius Most Loved, HR Executive Top HR Tech Product of the Year, Tech Republic’s Best Overall Payroll Software for Enterprise, Tech Radar’s Best Employee Management Software, and many more.
- Support new product launches and other company announcements by drafting press releases and other communications collateral.
- Be a utility player and willing to take on new projects. Each day will be different and you have the opportunity to grow and expand your skill set.
What you will need
- 2-5 years of communications or program management experience
- The ability to translate complex subjects into simple, compelling narratives.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.