Senior Content Designer, Platform
Design plays an essential role in ensuring the product is intuitive and efficient, helping free up smart people to work on hard problems for their organizations rather than the busy work that often comes with their jobs. As an essential part of the Design team, we’re responsible for creating experiences that build trust and solve real everyday problems for the people who use our products.
Collaborate with Design, Research, Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Product Marketing, Brand, Localization, and Legal partners to create and update interface content that is clear, helpful, technically correct, and scalable.
Develop strategies that help people understand Rippling’s employee graph and universal objects in the context of our product.
Communicate and coordinate language updates across our products and related marketing and support collateral.
Help shape and grow the Content Design program at Rippling.
Solicit feedback early and often from your peers, including product designers and teammates in your product team, and participate in weekly UX syncs with the Design team.
Develop and evangelize content strategies and product writing rules (and know when to break them)
- A Bachelor in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field/equivalent experience
- At least 6 years of experience with UX writing, content design, content strategy, or product writing
- At least 1 year of experience being the lead or sole Content Designer for a product or feature, preferably in a technical B2B space
- Experience working on and launching net new features
- Experience with localization and accessibility best practices
- Experience and a passion for championing the customer to deliver a best-in-class user experience
- Ability to work alongside designers with tools like Figma
- Ability to align cross-functional stakeholders on design and content solutions
- Alignment with Rippling’s leadership principles https://www.rippling.com/life
Rippling is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, and Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40-mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office at least three days a week, under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals