Manager, Onboarding Manager Finance Cloud
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As the Manager of our Onboarding Managers, you will lead a team of Onboarding Managers who work exclusively with new Finance Cloud customers to set up and expand accounts effectively. This is a key hire for Rippling’s Finance Cloud, and you will have a direct impact on the growth, training and development of your team. This position reports to the VP of the Finance Cloud. While this is a post-sales role, it fundamentally operates with a “Sales” mindset and approach. The Finance Cloud’s revenues are predicated on consumption - usage of our product - and the best customer outcomes and team success is driven through a sales-minded approach.
What you will do
- Manage, coach, and scale a team of Onboarding Managers
- Assist your team throughout their strategic Onboarding cycles by deeply understanding customers' needs and mapping them to the value of Rippling
- Monitor card performance: activity, pipelines, and monthly forecasts ,regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members.
What you will need
- An experienced manager with 3-5 years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record leading teams exceeding targets
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Experience selling and/or Onboarding Spend Management and/or selling HRIS related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator
- You are passionate about our overall mission
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Rippling can solve those challenges
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 65/35 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed