Product & Employment Counsel, EOR
- Analyze and advise on employment rules and regulations and how to compliantly onboard and offboard employees through an EOR in different jurisdictions.
- Analyze EOR licensing requirements and identify legal requirements for obtaining and maintaining licenses.
- Prepare employment agreement templates, termination notice and agreement templates, and policy documents for our EOR.
- Partner with our Product, Operations, Business Development, Sales, and Client Services teams to build and manage Rippling’s product counseling function.
- Navigate complex regulatory frameworks in the U.S. and abroad to create scalable and innovative solutions for our products and services.
- Collaborate cross functionally with our internal teams (Privacy, Product, Operations, and Engineering) on development and documentation of new features and services.
- Drive the compliance culture at Rippling and embed integrity and compliance in all of our operations as our company grows.
- Advise and assist with Rippling’s general legal needs as they arise.
- 3+ years of experience in-house or at a law firm.
- Substantive knowledge of and experience with employment law, particularly in LATAM, AIPAC, and/or Europe.
- Law degree (e.g. JD or equivalent).
- Entrepreneurial mindset, solution-oriented ethos, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Passion for efficient processes.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent drafting and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break down complex legal jargon into easy-to-understand and practical advice.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sense of humor.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.