Business Development Representative - Belgian Market (Dutch-speaking)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to the Business Development Representative posting, recruiters and hiring managers who support multiple cloud offerings and verticals across the organization hiring Business Development Representatives will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
You may be aligned to the following verticals and/or clouds:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Comms, Media and Tech
- Public Sector
- Professional Services
- Commercial Business Services
- Marketing Cloud
- Specialization Cloud
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) team is part of our wider Sales Business, focusing on generating new business and whitespace pipeline through prospecting outbound opportunities with the ultimate goal of closed won business. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with varied future customers and personalized training and career opportunities.
Why Join Salesforce as a Business Development Representative?
Sales Development is the foundation of our sales organization where new business opportunities come to life. Within the Business Development Representative (BDR) role, we support outbound sales teams by assisting them through strategic prospecting efforts and extensive account research. BDRs consistently make a tangible impact in the Sales Development Organization by generating millions of dollars of new business pipeline each year.
Additionally, BDRs are enrolled in an intensive sales training program with the purpose of providing new professionals with the fundamental skills necessary to achieve a successful sales career at Salesforce.
Day to Day
- Generate new business pipeline primarily through prospecting outbound opportunities
- Manage inbound leads that are driven by outbound effort
- Nurture early-stage opportunities
- Gain interest through outbound cold calling across a set of existing Salesforce customers and breaking into net new logos in assigned territory
- Partner with core seller to identify and source net new pipeline and assist by researching lines of business and personas
- Align with internal account team
- Identify key decision makers within new accounts
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages as well as a valid working visa for Ireland, are required for this role
- Experience in business development, sales or related field experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and across many different parts of the organisation to get things done
- Experience researching, account planning, prospecting, and cold calling into a large list of new and existing accounts
- Proven track record of achieving sales metrics and consistent achievement of year-over-year quota attainment
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- For more information, check out visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.