Remote · Singapore · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2022
SolRazr helps companies raise capital and build fast on Solana.
We are the first decentralized developer ecosystem for Solana, offering Launchpad, Accelerator, and Developer Tools. We are excited to share SolRazr with the world of crypto and with everyone willing to develop and participate. We believe DeFi should mean that everyone gets an opportunity to invest in a project that can help shape their lives. We chose to build and host our platform on Solana, which is the future of DeFi & Web 3.0.
- Build the core application using proper coding standards.
- Develop new features and support the existing ones.
- Design a low latency, high availability and performant applications
- Take ownership of modules and build a team to build the application
- Help setup processes and streamline the workflows to help in expansion of the team and collaborate with the other teams.
- Help us architect and build a software that is used across the world.
- Previous experience of programming in Rust is highly valuable.
- Prior experience of developing any web3 apps/ smart contracts is a plus
- Prior experience of managing a small team is definitely a plus.
- Proficient understanding of tools like Git, Asana, Sentry etc. and DevOps workflows.
- Prior experience in architecting solutions to complex problems is a plus.
- Passion for coding!
See more open positions at solrazr.com
Something looks off?