Senior Product Manager, Data & Analytics
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
This role can be based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York City.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, management, and execution in the delivery of complex data initiatives aimed at driving extraordinary results for TV advertisers.
- Create a compelling and unified data science and data platform roadmap that demonstrates deep understanding of advertiser and agency needs and of the rapidly evolving competitive digital advertising landscape.
- Deliver both incremental and transformative improvements to a data and analytics pipeline to make it more robust and scalable.
- Lead the teams to find the balance between the many tradeoffs that must be made in delivering a product.
- Set and defend the priorities for both your roadmap and the teams you serve.
- Manage up. Exercise your soft management skills to bring company leadership along with your vision.
- Bring great solutions to market, fueled by your deep understanding of data science, machine learning and AI, and data engineering best practices.
- Mastery of the Product Management function: from customer and competitive research to thought leadership and strategy all the way to building user stories and interfacing with technical partners to build solutions.
- Experience in working across multi-disciplinary technical teams of data scientists, analysts, and engineers of varied levels of experience.
- Technical familiarity with general data science and machine learning techniques as well as with scaling data infrastructure.
- Salary ($190,000 to $210,000 annually)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
Something looks off?