Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
The Media Buying team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic multitasker to be part of our media buying team. In this role, you will use the knowledge you’ve had at previous media companies and learn the latest technology and measurement utilized at Tatari to optimize our clients’ TV campaigns.
- Plan and purchase all types of TV inventory: local/national, broadcast, cable, OTT/CTV/streaming/video, etc
- Use data to optimize campaigns and monitor stations for competitive activities, economic and demographic changes, clearances, audiences, viewership, etc.
- Be able to evaluate media and negotiate pricing to benefit Tatari clients
- Cultivate relationships with networks and publishers at the account executive level
- Maintain daily contact and continuously understand inventory, pricing, and availability
- Work closely with client strategy and analytics teams. Review every single media purchase through a data & analytics lens
- Seek out unique opportunities e.g. firesales, packages, etc
- Participate, actively engage, and be able to answer basic media industry questions in client meetings
- Help clients scale and grow their business effectively
- 3-6+ years of experience with TV media-buying or planning. Preferably: streaming/OTT/CTV, remnant/upfront, cable/broadcast, and local/national
- 3+ years of experience optimizing media buys based on performance KPIs
- Comfortable and fast at learning software and systems, skilled at Excel and Google Sheets
- Passionate about TV and streaming – should be very familiar with networks, programs, shows, and personalities.
- Proactive: doesn’t wait for media companies to provide pricing but continuously seeks new opportunities.
- Good instinct about the TV market place.
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Appreciate engineering, data and analytics.
- High attention to detail. Strong communicator, verbally and written.
- Salary ($65,000 to $95,000 per year)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
Something looks off?