Product Manager, Machine Learning & AI
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to solve unique and interesting problems in the automation of TV buying with a focus on recommendations and predictions within our media planning tools. This role will focus on features powered by statistical and AI/ML models leveraging data including historical performance, predictive analytics, and potentially third party datasets. Your key stakeholders will include our CEO, VP of Media, Senior Director of Media, as well as the broader product management, product design, and engineering teams.
Success in this role will be focused on taking ownership of the strategy and execution of products and features that streamline, augment, and even automate the complexities of the TV media planning process. You will take ownership of (and build upon) our existing features that have managed and served hundreds of millions of dollars per year in media spend. You will work closely with a dedicated team of ML & data engineers, data scientists, an engineering manager and alongside adjacent teams in a collaborative culture focused on knowing and serving our users (in your case, television advertisers managing their own media planning).
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally including in a startup context and direct experience shipping features in a software product
- Experience managing, developing, and iterating on user-facing machine learning and data science models
- Outstanding ability to understand complexities (such as ML/DS models) and translate them into more approachable forms
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical skills (both qualitative & quantitative), including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Familiarity and comfort with key methods of evaluating models and ensuring they meet the needs of the user and the business
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques, technologies, and general architecture
- Passionate about tools and automation, but practical about getting things done
- An eye for great user experience - making complex capabilities feel magically simple
- Strong communicator with excellent people skills to interact with various teams inside the company, clients, and vendors
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Annual Salary ($150,000 - $175,000)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.