Product Manager, Data & Analytics
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As the Product Manager, you will own Tatari’s strategy to successfully build and scale cutting-edge data products. You will work with our design, data science, and engineering teams to forge and follow a roadmap that addresses company growth goals, and solves challenging customer analytics problems. You will work deeply with our internal teams and directly with our clients to drive focus around innovations that directly improve the customer experience. And in this role, you will impact the systems and tools in place to ensure that Tatari has a scalable, reliable and cost-effective data infrastructure to support delivery of products and services.
This role can be based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York City.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, management, and execution in the delivery of complex data initiatives aimed at driving extraordinary results for TV advertisers.
- Create a compelling and unified data platform roadmap that demonstrates deep understanding of advertiser needs and of the rapidly evolving competitive digital advertising landscape.
- Deliver both incremental and transformative improvements to a data and analytics pipeline to make it more robust and scalable.
- Manage up. Exercise your soft management skills to bring company leadership along with your vision.
- Customers you will directly serve:
- Internal: As PM of the “Measurement Core” team you will be responsible for data ingestion, ETLs, and APIs. Many of your customers are the internal teams that depend on this data to create their dashboarding and analytic projects.
- External: As the thought leader for APIs and data access you will own the customer experience for customers who want direct access to their data (as opposed to dashboards of data). You will be the expert on SLAs across our products and will create new value propositions with data access.
- 2+ years as product manager:
- Experience in the full PM lifecycle from customer and competitive research to thought leadership and strategy all the way to building user stories and interfacing with engineering teams to deliver solutions.
- Experience in working across multi-disciplinary technical teams ideally including data scientists, analysts, and engineers of varied levels of experience.
- Experience working on backend or data centric solutions.
- Experience working on customer facing data APIs.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Annual salary ($150,000 - $175,000)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.