Client Services Manager
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing TV campaigns for a portfolio of brands and/or agency clients. This role is client facing; you will collaborate with clients and Tatari internal teams to ensure campaigns are delivered to their goal.
- Build and optimize TV campaigns (cable, broadcast, OTT/CTV/streaming/video) via Tatari’s proprietary platform for a portfolio of brands
- Actively manage clients day-to-day: communicate campaign performance, provide optimization recommendations, long-term planning strategy, as well as other specialized requests
- Become an expert of all-things Tatari and leverage internal subject matter experts (Engineering, Data Science, etc.) to help clients solve problems and reach their goals
- Spend time with clients (up to 10% travel) and build relationships with C-level executives
- 2+ years in post-sales account management/client relationship support roles
- Analytically driven – you love numbers/data and use it in your day-to-day to drive results
- Solid understanding of linear TV buying and overall landscape, bonus for streaming
- Ability to clearly communicate technical terms and concepts
- Great presentation and listening skills--you come prepared to every meeting
- You’re at ease holding a conversation with an engineer or marketing manager. You’re not a salesperson
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution
- Bonus: understanding of TV and digital marketing (i.e. SEM, FB), programmatic experience, advanced Excel skills, advanced data visualization abilities
- Competitive salary ($80,000 - $100,000 annually)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.