Editorial Content Manager
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As the Content Marketing Manager with a Journalism & Media Focus at Tatari, you will bring a journalistic approach to our content marketing, infusing our strategies with the depth, storytelling, and investigative rigor seen in top-tier journalism and media. You'll report to the Head of Growth and collaborate with various teams to craft impactful content that not only informs but also engages and resonates with our audience on a deeper level. The type of content that combines investigative depth with marketing insights.
- Utilize journalistic techniques to develop and implement a content strategy that goes beyond traditional marketing, engaging readers through compelling storytelling and in-depth analysis.
- Create a range of content, from investigative pieces on industry trends to narrative-driven articles that highlight our brand's impact in the TV advertising space.
- Build a portfolio of best-in-class case studies, combining narrative flair with factual precision.
- Foster relationships with industry experts and thought leaders, bringing unique insights and perspectives to our content.
- Adapt journalistic principles to various content forms, ensuring accuracy, relevance, and engagement across all platforms.
- Proven experience in journalism, media, or a related field, with a strong portfolio of written work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a knack for storytelling and investigative research.
- Experience in adapting journalistic skills to a corporate or marketing context is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with a variety of teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working as an editor, writer, or journalist at major marketing and advertising publications such as Adweek, AdAge, AdExchanger, Digiday, etc., or an AdTech company is a significant bonus.
- Competitive salary ($140,000 - $175,000 annually)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.