Senior Data Quality Analyst
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
Job Duties: As a member of our Data Science team, improve marketing strategies for Tatari clients. Develop compelling and actionable insights through quantitative analysis, innovative thinking, and storytelling with data. Collaborate closely with our client services and media buying teams, with the ultimate goal of helping Tatari redefine the TV ad buying experience.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborating closely with Client Services and Media Buying teams to analyze TV marketing campaigns.
- Building reports and data visualization to support client services and media buying teams
- Providing ad-hoc data analysis, use data to identify and forecast trends, conduct deep-dive quantitative analyses to optimize KPIs
- Transforming business problems into solvable analytics problems, and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Designing and analyzing tests to drive KPI improvement.
- Developing and deploying new tools for automated reporting and decision-making.
Experience requirement: One Year as a Data Scientist.
Degree requirement: Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Business.
- SQL Proficiency for data extraction, manipulation and database management.
- Utilizing Python, SAS or similar scripting language to generate automated reports.
- Using statistical methodologies to conduct descriptive analysis.
- Experience implementing data validation protocols and conducting audits of information.
Hours: F/T, 40 hours per week
Job Location: 100 Bush Street, Suite 950, SF, CA 94104. Remote work 1 day/week optional within commuting distance of SF office.
Contact: Sr. People Ops Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.