Senior Product Marketing Manager
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, and OneWheel—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam, and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
Tatari is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will have high visibility and influence, focusing on both inbound and outbound product marketing initiatives. You will partner with our product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to build, launch, and drive the adoption of new features and identify marketing opportunities to improve the brand experience throughout the customer journey. The right candidate is user-focused and process-oriented, with a proven track record in product marketing in advertising technology and/or enterprise software.
- Collaborate with product managers and own the go-to-market efforts for current and future product features and service offerings
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs
- Communicate product and feature benefits through internal documents and presentations and externally through materials that can be used by our client-facing teams
- Build sales & marketing assets that communicate the customer story including videos, case studies, testimonials & more
- Summarize customer feedback and engage with product and engineering teams to ensure that the “voice of the customer” is being incorporated into the product roadmap
- Partner with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
- At least 4 years of experience in a product marketing role
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives, communicating your strategy and vision, and driving the execution of all tactics
- Experience in soliciting customer feedback, gathering insights, and creating actionable plans to maximize product awareness
- A strong writer who can distill complex concepts and topics and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven in how you approach and measure your work
- Bonus points for experience in the ad tech, video advertising, or measurement/attribution space.
- Competitive salary ($150,000 - $175,000 annually)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.