Associate Pricing Analyst
J o b D e s c r i p t i o n
Associate Pricing Analyst (India)
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
A Brief Overview
The Associate Pricing Analyst is responsible for completing pricing service cases in a timely manner, preparing recommendations on price changes, and following SOX validation and documentation procedures.
What you will do
- Complete pricing service cases as assigned per SOP and SOX guidelines
- Organize data for new client pricing and/or price change review
- Analyze data and prepare recommendation for managers
- Log activities appropriately
- Monitor the progress of cases and follow up to ensure timely completion
- Consult with Sales & Service colleagues on progress of pricing process
- Carry out departmental improvements as directed by the manager, including formalization of processes, procedure manuals, and training materials
- Collect, review, and analyze data pertaining to pricing functions relative to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Perform regular audits of pricing activities
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of pertinent information
- Assist managers and analysts to develop and report on key pricing metrics
- Support managers and other stakeholders on pricing strategies and programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Typically < 2 years required
- Experience and exposure to the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) business model preferred
- Experience working in a public company with exposure to SOX controls and procedures preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build consensus among cross-functional team members
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Essbase, SQL, Tableau or other business intelligence systems a plus
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable home or office setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position may be considered remote and require reliable and consistent internet service.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.