Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Procurement Analyst – (IND08652)
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
A Brief Overview
The Procurement Operations Analyst who works with the various teams to provide support and accountability throughout the P2P lifecycle. Major activities include end user support, stakeholder management, vendor management, process mapping, business requirements elicitation and documentation, ongoing maintenance, and reporting.
India (on site)
What you will do
• Manages and supports end-to-end procure-to-pay process, including but not limited to: Stakeholder Management, Vendor Engagement, and Critical issue Management.
• Researches, analyzes, coordinates, and responds to incoming inquiries and provides status updates on open requests.
• Provides P2P support including educating purchasers on procurement requirements, tools and systems, procedures and policies. Develops and delivers training and assistance to users answering questions and requests for assistance. Provides information and explanations regarding software, applications, and operations.
• Helps department to maintain reporting including extracting and analyzing data from various sources, preparing reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) for dissemination to management and partners.
• Develops and maintains ongoing procurement metrics including cost savings, transaction savings, procure-to-pay transactions, and Procurement efficiencies.
• Performs continuous reviews and analysis of key data points to measure compliance with suppliers and distributors, and to identify new areas of opportunity for program optimization.
• Documents and maintains processes, procedures, and workflows of the Procurement department through interviews, review of forms and procedures, organization charts, job descriptions, flow chart development work distribution chart development and other techniques.
• Works to identify the source of bottlenecks, problems, and drive issues to resolution and makes recommendations to management for possible improvements and automation opportunities.
• Assists Sr Vendor Analyst with additional department support including supporting Third-Party Risk Management programs, special projects/initiatives, and responding to audit issues raised by external and internal audit.
• Maintains department SharePoint site, including monitoring active links and ensuring messages are up-to-date; posts requests from Procurement teams for new or edited content on a timely basis
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Typically 2+ years experience in a procurement role with a strong focus on administrating the use of procurement tools and systems, with a customer service excellence focus required
• Demonstrated experience in Organizational Change and high comfort level with ambiguity required
Skills and Abilities
• Strong documentation (e.g., process flow, policies and procedures, system/process testing scripts) skills.
• Decision-making skills and analytical understanding
• Strong inquiry management and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Strong prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and progressive environment.
• Ability to learn and develop new skills.
• Ability to follow up on pending issues, take initiative and call out problems.
• Deep technical capability along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to understands the full P2P cycle quickly.
• Ability to communicate across multiple organizations and levels, fostering and developing a strong working relationship with key cross-functional working areas to ensure stakeholders needs are taken into consideration.
Licenses and Certifications
• CPM - Certification By The Institute For Supply Management preferred
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)-APICS preferred
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Position may be considered remote and require reliable and consistent internet service.