Lead Product Analyst - Data
As the Lead Product Data Analyst in the Product Organization, your role is twofold:
· Promote leveraging data and metrics to support the full product lifecycle from discovery through
adoption and beyond;
· Ensure excellence in executive reporting for a diverse set of product metrics including OKRs, KPIs, and organizational operations metrics.
· Design and build product dashboards in partnership with product managers and leadership that
highlight trends and evaluate progress towards product goals. Consult on goal and metric design
and formation, including for product adoption and product health.
· Design and implement a common metrics framework in consultation with Product leadership and
leaders from Engineering and other peer organizations.
· Become the go to resource for User Behavior Analytics utilizing toolsets such as Pendo, and
evangelize best use of product analytics across the Product organization as well as Marketing,
Customer Success, and other peer organizations.
· Partner with product managers and TriNet’s diverse data community to drive data solutions,
including by leveraging and sharing tools, data sets, and insights to help build up the data practice
within the Products Team and across TriNet.
· Support Product Managers by advising, enabling, and automating data and metrics from third party product partners.
· Creatively engage with Product Managers to support data needs throughout the product development lifecycle.
BAP Req approval for global hiring in Greenhouse
DocuSign Envelope ID: 271AA9FD-A330-45CF-8EB0-A431FD42F3EB
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Data
Science, or equivalent
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
· Data certifications such as Tableau, Pendo, or similar are a plus.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Solid operational background and a track-record of designing and refining processes to deliver improved outcomes faster.
· Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail; good planner and a bias towards execution
· Mastery of Pendo, Tableau, R or similar data-related tools; advanced Excel/data analysis skills; strong aptitude for learning new technologies
· Advanced visual design skills for representing data visually; strong PowerPoint or similar skills
· Demonstrated mastery of utilizing different types of data, including clickstream data, usability data, and/or other behavioral data
· Focus on delighting your customers, with a proactive approach towards problem solving, and a positive attitude
· Keen sense of ownership and accountability
· Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to adjust communication styles depending on type of target audience; comfort using data as a storytelling device
· Exceptional partnership and teaming skills
· Capable of producing clear and concise written communications
· Able to formulate clear and understandable reports and present/communicate findings to internal management/leadership teams