Senior Product Owner- Client Transitions
In this role, you will lead key initiatives on our upcoming roadmaps pertaining to our Client Onboarding and
Transitions. You will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements, managing roadmaps and
working closely with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to deliver highly effective onboarding and
transition experiences that better serve our customers and increase their satisfaction and retention, working
closely with business partners such as Implementation, Customer Experience, Sales and Marketing.
What you'll do:
● Research and understand customer requirements, competitive offerings, and internal stakeholder
● Be the voice of the customer, providing customer and business value perspective during day-to-day
conversations with stakeholders and engineering teams, and supporting stakeholders to dream bigger
● Work with your product leadership team to define and drive product strategy, identifying key outcomes
and success metrics
● Translate that understanding into feature specs, Epics and User Stories, and execute the plan with
engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
● Launch and optimize product features, and balance quick wins with bigger bets through iterative
features and experimentation.
● Maintain and prioritize the backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value
towards the vision in an agile environment
● Analyze your product usage metrics and come to actionable conclusions from the data
● Coordinate and run smooth product launches with cross-functional teams
What you'll bring:
● 5+ years of product management experience.
● Have a “do what it takes” mentality - you have the desire and ability to prioritize and deliver on company
vision and goals
● Excitement about finding new ways of delighting our customers and stakeholders
● You are meticulous and detail-oriented, your delivered work is complete.
● Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data and coming up with next steps
● Efficient in execution while working with cross functional teams
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Preferred: Experience of agile/lean product management principles
● Preferred: Knowledge of PEO products, services, and markets, as well as operations, cross-functional
workflows, and interaction between the various company units, processes, and systems